Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Finally!!!!!

EVENT ON SUN

Woohoo!!!!it's been very long time i have never blog...lol...alot of things have took up all my time...haha....i gt myself a harddisk during comex show...and it was the last day of the roadshow so gotta rush there after my work on that day...haha...luckily there someone able to acc there...thank you so much...next time i treat u...feel so bad especially going to a crowded place just to acc me buy my thing..lol...




EVENT on SAT

ok...basically when sentosa with valerie and her group of friends from her course...
haha...so yeah...quite boring though because mostly are her friends which are girls and they just simply have fun and i'm jus taking picture of myself...

-only when i'm totally bored then i'll do this-
-too bored-
-sorry, really bored...lol..
-attempt to climb but cannot make it-

No comments: