Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Reminiscining

Some of the journey that i have gone through in my world of HIP HOP

(Not being able to get all the pictures posted as most of the picture is inside another lappie..so yeah...hmm)












today while i was browsing through the pictures of my journey in dance have given me the sweetest memories ever from where i have started...i still remembered the first time i was addicted to hip hop dance while i was 12...i started by listening to the ryhthm of the song and slowly goes out to do some move...every single thud sound giving me an idea how the movement was meant to be so that it would like nice...ever since then i have not step into any competition or having my own crew when i step into secondary school...i join a group back then when i was just 14 but i am one of those non-active member so i was being kick out...well, i'm too involved in school stuff so kinda have no time...then when i was sec 4/5...my passion and temptation have came back and really itch me to move every single bit...and surprisingly during that time, my school having this dance competition...when i knew about this, i decided to create my own crew in my own classmates since most of them interested...so the training was tough shit because have to choreograph and stuff....i felt my life was so fill up with this till i have no time to do other things..and during the competition...my crew won from the school vote...we have a few groups to compete from teh school dance group and also another hip hop crew in school which have been performing in school events..BAM! i was so happy..all the hardwork have been paid off...from then onwards i started to venture more move..started to learn from people...train underground and met with Zach..my former instructor who volunteerily ask me to join him train personally in small group..hmm...it was very tough training with him...it was full body workout...but i didn't manage to continue train with him due to events outside to perform with my new form groups and teaching other new hip hop crew in my old school...my instructor kicked me out..hmm...and that was the day too that my ex gf asked for a break up which demoralise me that makes me stop for a few months or two..it was quite a huge blow for me....my life was really full of ups and down...and being a dancer wasn't easy especially when i am into relationship due to the fact they are quite hard to understand...they might just left you without words...haiz...suck big time...as for now, i jus simply choreo my own move and doing up some songs which i love to write and also doing up some remix of songs....hmm...when i look back at the past...it's hard to imagine that i have gone through alot of shittish things..

No comments: