Wednesday, March 19, 2008

daily life

From now onwards i guess i'll jus put this same title everyday unless something special or that cause me to really voice out my feelings....haha...today work was kinda fun than ytd when i work...manage to make friends with other promoters...no choice got to make friends if not it would be dead boring to be there working with not much of customer to serve...haha....during my break gt to eat alone..haiz...some more raining heavily...argh!gt caught in the rain jus to have my lunch..sigh...had a burger thats all...not much of appetite to eat...nt feeling well...hmm...then gt home at arnd 6 plus...my phone was kinda jam which really piss me off...wat if there is emergency calls and messages which i do not receive on time...haiz...fuck sia...i feel like throwing my phone again...the last time i threw it when i had a quarrel then i threw it...hmm..i think becoz of that day my phone can't really work well...hmm....stupid of me..sigh...miss my baby alot...been a long time i nva met up with her...haiz...can't meet her much often...her parents will suspect...haiz..

No comments: