Sunday, March 16, 2008

the only free time

hmm...its been two days i didn't blog..lol...kinda busy with my dance stuff...almost everyday had training till evening and also comp jus ended ytd...we did quite good in it...gt the standard with the rest of the dancer...lol...so yeah...kinda cool actually the event...i quite enjoy that comp...that was my first time dancing with my baby in competition...haha...i always hope i could get a girl who able to dance so yeah...i met my pretty bubbly gf..haha...i can't stand the way she dance...make me drool...wuahah...hmm...on the day of the comp before the comp started, my crewmate were damn nervous...haha...i was like abit relax and sitting at one corner...maybe i was kinda tired to be nervous...lol...well done CREW!..haha...hope we could still be staying strong and active in dance....ok enough of ytd...


today...i didn't do much...jus go with my baby to ref at australian international school....it was early in the mornin gt to reach there...my game was at 245 and i dun really have much of a prob in officiating it today...then suppose aft my game, goin to my hs with my baby but she have to go home early for dinner so send her hm instead then i head home....thats all....=)

No comments: