Monday, March 17, 2008

today outing

today i never do much...i jus went out with her to watch a movie...STEP UP 2...woohoo!it was damn cool though we were both freezing inside the cinema..haha...nva bring jacket tats why..haha..aft that went to her grandma place for awhile since after watching movie she gonna buy psp and going with her parents and her parents going to drop by at her grandma hs before they all went to queensway mall..hmm..then i go home aft that...nthin to do at hm...i jus keep thinking of how i could make my dream happen...i think i need to do alot of research and also making sure i have a job which could actually help me partly in making my dream a reality....i pray hard i would be able to make it come true...hmm...i kinda sad too in the sense of my relationship with my gf...i dunno wat cause them to have bad impression of malay guys...im way differ from any malay guys out there...i have aim in my life...i have set my goals...i knw that most other races feel that malay are the notorious kids which have no bright future at all...but everything have change nw...malays are on par with the rest of the races in every sector...hmm...but no matter wat i gonna prove to her parents that i have the capability to do anything and having a good future...

No comments: