Thursday, March 20, 2008

sadness overcome me

today was really bad happen to me...i was so sad...till i have no mood to talk to my friend when my friend and i went to go for an interview....hmm...i was freaking down till i feel like i do not know wat else to do in my life....i am a failure to everything....i feel like i do not always have what i have wanted in my entire life..HAPPINESS...i think it wun happen to me...even jus now when i went out for a walk...my parents dun even know im outside...can u imagine that...haiz...whenever i'm alone...i always think that i will walk alone rain or shine and being the loner guy walking on an quiet place....tears will roll down my cheeks thinking about people getting their happiness in their daily life...i do not want my tears to roll down my cheeks making me look like a real loser which i am now....happiness really had to get everytime...its a matter of how we face in our daily life to ensure that we get the happiness that we want every day...hmm....yeah....till now i still can't slp at all..

No comments: