Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hi

hi there,
it's been quite an ages that i did not blog ever since last year when there is this girl who use to blog tell me it was quite interesting to blog and share the day with the rest of the world and friends...hmm...i think that i really need to blog because i do not wish to waste my day by not telling people what i have done....i have a lot of thing to share about but well i can't simply wrote everything down becaqouse there load and loads i could talk about....hmm...my life was kinda good lately with my current gf who is there for me in almost everything and supports me...i do not why today she was quite upset with me suddenly when jus nw in the afternoon we were happy till i send her home..hmm..wheneva she give a signal she angry at me or sad, i would know that something is not rite that i have cause her to be so upset..hmm...its my wrg.....i knw.....

No comments: