Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my life

hmm...today post was actually for ytd things that goeson in my life....i was quite tired in what i am doing currently becoz i think i've been thinking too much and also ensuring that whatever i plan in the future was not being disrupted with other things...i am a person who always look on the future and seeing the world around me to ensure there is some unique or different thing that happen in the world....it might coz my loved ones around me feel piss with me sometimes in terms of spending time together...i do the planning for my future so that i could really have a great future and my loved ones would enjoy the time together..ytd something happen and i was just simply wandering why she behave that way when i am actually do not do anything wrong...it was pretty upset because she jus simply could talk with others but not me...haiz...i gt my own feelings...i couldn't just wait till times up then u will talk to me...coz i think its pretty silly to just keep mum and making me wonder what exactly happen..i dun really like playing mind games when it comes to something which is not really worth finding for...sometimes i think they need to think and analyse the problem properly....problem can be solved in any way...it is just based on the person determination to change and seeing a better outcome in the years to come..

No comments: