Friday, May 30, 2008

today in school

today had ut..i forgot abt it till when my school going to end and my friend told me had ut...damn suck man...last day of school before close for a few weeks had a ut...sigh...today problem statement was pretty hard i could say and my brain is nt working for the first time in today's problem.....i think im too tired to think....i guess dancing will be starting soon with the brand new group that hopefully will stay strong till the end of time.....i dun wan every group i create would go to waste again....kinda suck i think especially when those previously dance with me went to other groups...they always being psycho with other crews outside..kinda suck feeling actually..sigh..well, i gt nth to say..=x...only my baby gal would give me strength....hmm...holiday cmin sn...might be preparing for my PP and also put some time for work to earn some money....

No comments: