Saturday, May 31, 2008

today at work

hmm...today work was kinda tough actually i could say but because if a great boss and my colleagues seems to be friendly..i do not really face a lot of problem..it seems like my time now is very tight almost everyday...im mentally exhausted for the past few months thinking alot of thinking that cause to pick up smoking again but i have to endure...i shouldn't start again...hmmm....today when i came back home...i was online and i saw some of my juniors pictures that shows their time when in the councillor...it suddenly reminds me of my time when i was being one too and being the head of one the committee...i started to miss that time that when i look at those pictures...it make me shed my tears...omg...it really shows i miss my time being one...i think is due to my discipline mistress who have groom me alot in my personal improvement that really benefits me till now..i could say that i do not regret even a single bit when i was in it...i could say during my time as a councillor was kind of tough as i have to juggle my studies and school events but however i look through the bright side which is more of what the outcome would if i face all this in the future...in the end from where i standing now...i am way a different person which is full of confidence in everything i do...i think the key to improve personally was to have a positive mindset in everything you do...if you do have it...you will feel that your time is being wasted with what you are doing and in the end when u reflect back your time in life would be just a waste as you know that there is alot of thing which could be done last time but never be done...ya...tmr gonna work again...i think during the weekdays i will be exercise time....gotta shape up my body back...=)

No comments: