Friday, May 23, 2008

today in school

today i could say i did not really learn much as it is almost the same as last week. it is just to let us to understand more about the ERD(database module). hmm...today had lunch with my gal and went up to class quickly after knowing that i have done something wrong in the table that was asked to create. today ut was totally suck like shit...i have no time lah...till i shiver to rush myself to finish it up...damn!!!straight after ut sent my gf for facial and it was like at marine parade and we have to rush there..but luckily she wasn't that late though...then when i went home, the bus took me more than an hour...traffic jam...reach hm at 7 plus...after doing my rj and stuff, play comp while waiting for my gal to reach hm....tmr gonna work at ten...hmm...gonna be a long day and i'll be having lunch alone again..haiz..

No comments: