Saturday, August 16, 2008

another thing which i found that makes me total upset...

ok...the thing now is that i can fixed the picture rite on where they belong..the jigsaw puzzle have gave me an appropriate answer and it do not confused me at all...i have found the truth and it is pure evidence...so sorry val, even though i said i wun write regarding this matter but i think that i should...just to make you real damn clear of your action..Val, you have actually told him to wait for u till when you are able to accept him...and you make me wait for five years for you..wat the hell is this? do u think is weird and unfair??you are making it more stressful especially when two guys are hoping for u...i do not know why you behave this way...anw, all the best to u then...from now onwards, im satisfied with my findings...from what i have know...you are just behaving like a few character which you should know urself in ur behaviour...*sigh*..

*ADIOS*
Kimmy

No comments: