Monday, August 4, 2008

today in school

There was alot of thing happen today...hmm...firstly, she was shocked looking at my hand...hmm...i injured my hand purposely due to the fact that i was kinda shocked when i knw the truth...hmm..the wound haven heal yet...quite painful..hmm...then ytd i had a big quarrel with her...i was shouting madly at her...and surprisingly i didn't realise my surrounding...my parents were around...they heard me shouting...this morning, my dad asked me to take care and dun fight anymore...jus giv and take so that everything will go back to normal...bt they did not know that there is something between me and her...hmm...another surprising thing my dad keep calling home asking my whereabout...afraid that i was demoralise to do things...he kept asking me not to fight anymore...hmm...im so sorry dad..i knw you care about me even when u work bt i really owe you alot...even though you do not show me much love but always shower me with money, i know somehow you would still notice me..today quarreling had cm to an end which we talk and settle things down..i was satisfied with what we voice out...even though we were not together but in my heart..i still love you like how i use to...coz we cry together, we fight together, we even share happiness together.......ur smile actually make me wan to smile more because the sweetness in u have awe me and make me want to wait for u in five years time...i promise...i will wait for u...i will....

No comments: