Saturday, August 2, 2008

today outing

today i had two post...hmm...guess i am quite free...tats y....today had dinner with my sec sch teacher...it was pretty nice chat at breeks...manage to get together with my old classmates...then surprisingly...the fireworks was just beside us...and we happen to watch the firework from inside the restaurant...i was super awe by the fireworks..it brings me back when i watched it with my baby...while i was watching the fireworks, i was hoping she could be beside me watching it together...i miss those time...then i went to popeye with my frens..they actually wanna watch midnight movie..bt i dun wish to coz im still tired and do not have a proper rest....i need to do some yoga or smth..to aid me to have a very good slp...hmm..tmr i have no plan at all...guess will be at hm...tats all...

No comments: