Tuesday, August 12, 2008

today chalet!!!!!!

haha...ok...i'm so happy to go for my class chalet...wooohoo...can't wait...i bet there will be a few gals out there too...*woot*...i mean nt my classmates...=_=...lol...ok...i got smth which is very irritating to talk about...hmm...if u think me and him behaving childishly? i suppose its nt...i'm simply just being sarcastic towards him because he's just behaving like a bastard?oops...i'm so sorry...but too bad...i knw lah ur godbro..lol...you will defend him...wtf...ok...you said you will go out with him too but then when we went out you didn't tell him afraid he dun love you anymore??lol...haha...i knw wat exactly you are doing ok....i knw he msg u saying he love you...*tsk tsk*...aiyo...godbro...godbro...stupid shit...lol...anw, i guess from now onwards if you want to go out with me then you ask me...i do not want to be the one asking...and yeah...i can go to the extreme that if you really still wan to go out with him...i guess you do not find me anymore...i do not want to be used...i do not wish you to split up your love for me and him...yeah..i do not wan you to feel so stress so i guess i am the one suppose to leave rite? And let your godbro take the route? i knw you have been msging in nice words and stuff but with me will be different...guess much rude i suppose? hey val, i know you well k...im observant in the way you react...you do not speak to me of the way you used to talk with your friend...and yeah...since from what you posted in your blog...i have to seriously think that i should treat you different in every aspect...yeah...coz i think that it would be meaningless for me to show my full affection to you which everytime when i ask you some personal stuff and you will tend to be angry...yeah..next time if we go out also, we fork out our own money already..since you treat me as friend...yeah...hmm...you godbro would willingly pay for everything for you...coz he wanting to be with u..so yeah...and you also have feelings for him...yeah...and you also hardly explain to me why you have to tag him in chin saying that whether your godbro miss you or nt?sigh...till now you can't really explain to me...and the way you tag is a no joke at all...c'mon lah..i have seen your other godbro blog...u tag him as "kor,....."...as for this zhi yong...oops....no.nt at all...whatever i am doing now is actually wanting you to think for your action...whether you are being selfish enough to break up with me because of your family and meeting up with your godbro and having some small affair???oops..godbro should not say love you to godsis so often you know...*tsk tsk*...i didn't expect to be in this way...Val, you said u wan freedom.?there you go...you have much more freedom now...even though last time i do not control you a single shit or maybe when it comes to touching of guys i suppose...c'mon, that time i was you bf..so hell yeah i mus put some boundaries if not what is bf for...sigh...GUESS what...i have find out from someone that you have actually said to the person that when you go out with him...you do not tell me...when you go out with me...you do not tell him...hmm...what is that?Is that consider unfaithful to the person..?i dun mind playing games with you guys k...i can play better than you guys think of...if you think you can cheat me in every way...try me...i have face this so many times...*tsk tsk*...i guesss you were kinda shock rite when i found out the truth and talk to you regarding you and your godbro(zhi yong)?my instinct of you and ur godbro having an affair started when you do not let me see your msg...last time, you allow me to see and read...duncha rmb?esp when between your ex bf...i'm feeling super hurt k for your action...if you feel stress now...i dun think its necessary for you to feel stress..i ought to be the one..because i depend on you too much...if you think that being by my side and stuff would make me feel good..nt so...coz of what had happen...i dun think you truly like me of who i am...

anw, stop with the crap answer you gave me in your msg when you can't explain to me every single sensitive questions that i posted to you...Thanks


*adios*
KIMMY

No comments: