Friday, August 1, 2008

my life

today was quite a smooth day i suppose...it has been quite a long time that i did not blogged due to the fact that i was quite busy and tired...hmm..my eye bag is killing me...i always feel very tired...why can't i stop thinking of making money..this is suck man..it is killing me...i need someone...someone to help me to relax and know how to enjoy life...maybe you might be wandering why i always think of making money due to the fact that i have alot of aim in life...i think with the aim in life will lead me to a direction that makes my challenging yet wonderful as i am able to learn everyday...i really need my baby.........alot..coz without her...my motivation drop like shit...lately i have been very moody...i think she can realise it too...coz i need her attention badly...she is everything to me....she is the one that i have been looking for in my life...my life have been quite screwd up...i am going away from my aim now...i am so freaking emo lately..i wan to be happy...pls B...pls make me happy......haiz.........sadness overcome me......

No comments: