Tuesday, August 5, 2008

my life

today was planned to watch movie instead of going to school...coz i am pretty no motivation to do especially when the class is like decreasing number as most of them declare holiday already...hmm...i wonder what will they do at home when having holiday...for me, i can't sit still at home...i wan to do smthing...smthing meaningful in my life...haha....today watched dark knight...OMG!...it was super nice...the storyline is awesome...i love it..i watched together with her...hehe...worth watching...like damn totally....next movie would be money no enough and some other shows...hah...i miss having a real entertainment for myself...ive been busy working during weekends then weekdays to school..hmm..today went to eat at sakae!!!!nicey nicey...haha..my fav place to eat...even though the place renovated but i dun feel any cosier...haha....then went back home and do my rj and stuff...wee....hehe...tmr another day...

No comments: