Monday, August 11, 2008

today in school

today as per usual...do the same thing...go to school and blah blah...well, its kinda childish for him to behave in that way at his age i guess...especially when already gone to army?lol...wth...pls lah bro...dun behave like a kiddo...u knw why i read your blog?is because you behave like an asshole just like a secondary school kids which goes around finding girls and firstly make them become godsis then go deeper which in the end into relationship..c'mon..its old school...sigh...i shouldn't say much to this guy...you just go ahead in whatever you wan to do ok..pathetic...so let's talk about her...i'm not saying about me being selfish..jus look at it in this way....all this while i have put in all my efforts to u...i have shower you with everything which every girl dream of..i wan ppl to envy you of how i treat that rarely a guy would do...but when you ask for a break up due to ur parents thing and then you want to go into another relationship when we promise each other in five years we will be back together...?look at it in this way, if you really truely love me....you would simply dun go into relationship and just concentrate on your school work...i just dun get it...i have seen that your family actually gave you everything like love and stuff which i do not get at all...get wat i mean?i depend on u to show me that, that's why...you might be seeing me selfish in certain extent but look at the picture in a different angle...which is much worst?i told you everything about my life..you knw how it is like...hmm...anw, i could definitely say that you are the one that cares for me lot more than all my EXs...hmm..thats why i treat much more special than them..thx for showing me all the love that you gave me....

No comments: