Saturday, August 9, 2008

today life

today i happen to go back to see that guy blog and see what he wrote..sigh..c'mon lah...the way you wrote you want sympathy huh...?*hur hur*...from her huh..?lol. i dun mean to be mean but look at yourself lah...c'mon..you dun even know a single shit of how the scenario now then jus dun blindly blurt it out...i dun give a damn who read this..i make this clear...this my blog and i dun care who the fuck is not happy you can just confront me...yeah...u gt that...

ENOUGH of this shit...get a life man...GT IT?

You may be smiling or jus a slight laugh instead while looking at my blog?sigh..lol..c'mon man seriously...u shld know...
anw, today im doing my PP and yeah doing it at orchard coffeebean..lol...yeah yeah...pretty bored at home so i went out...thought of watching the firework but did not able to catch it...haiz..wat a waste...bt nvm...then had dinner outside after go back home...

I'm nw pretty mad which make me wan to pump(push up) more each nite...damn it...hmm..i mus control myself...

No comments: