Friday, August 15, 2008

yesterday class chalet

On wed was the start of my bbq...my fren fetch me from my house to take all the food and utensils for teh bbq on the second day of the chalet...was pretty nice car...chevrolet...then reach there basically do not have much things to do because no plan for the first day...so we went buy food and they start to play some games which involve alcoholic drink...damn...it was funny...one girl and a boy gt drunk and their reaction is super funny which to a certain extent i find it scary when they become violence...lol...then didn't slp much...slept only two hours then went to macd to eat breakfast...the second day of chalet, i went for my dance class..hmm..no choice...i paid it for one mth and i dun wan to waste it...lol...then went back to chalet...ws super hungry when i manage to reach there...haha...body still aching due to insufficient slp i suppose..lol..as for now onwards, i would stop interoggating and stuff..coz i know you would not wan me to find out the truth...the more i found out the truth, the more hurt i guess will happen between me and her..so ya..


*adios*
Kimmy

No comments: