Friday, August 1, 2008

the start of the day

this morning i woke up pretty early like 5 which i felt that i have smthin on in my mind...i think i suffer from amnesia...i could not sleep peacefully...my heart seems to be crying...now..i do not have a job...my worries add more till i do not have appetite to eat smtime...i have been asking around for jobs so that my money could still generate but then hais...i have to work harder to find job..atleast a decent job and earning...hmm...today going out to celebrate my teacher birthday at yuki yaki...hmm...thought of eating sushi...hmm....i wan to watch some of the movies with my gal as it has been a long time that i do not have time with her as both are pretty busy with their own things...i can't just live my life with just earning money..my life will be so sucky...i do not enjoy life at all...i need my gf to be with me...i need someone to support from the back of what i am doing...hmm...

No comments: